Sunday 2 September 2012

I can't believe this, so Heidi Klum cheated on Seal with her bodyguard?

That's what Seal is Claiming. After it was reported yesterday that Heidi Klum was dating her bodyguard of four years, Martin Kristen, after photos of them cavorting on the beach emerged, TMZ approached Seal for his comments about the relationship and Seal told TMZ that Heidi had been having the affair with the security guard before they separated earlier this year. What he said below...

"To be quite honest, if there is going to be somebody else in their lives, I'd much rather it was a familiar face. I guess the only thing I would have preferred is that. I guess I didn't expect any better from him, I would have preferred Heidi show a little bit more class and at least wait until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were. But I guess you now all have the answer that you've been looking for the past seven months."
A friend says Heidi denies she and her bodyguard were romantically involved while she was with Seal...and said it is 'sad' that Seal is making these accusations. Do you believe Seal?
 
Source: Lindaikeji

No comments: