Wednesday 26 September 2012

Kelly Osbourne confirms clothing line

Kelly Osbourne confirms clothing line

After Kelly Osbourne's appearance on the front row at London Fashion Week, we've been hearing whispers that she is gearing up to launch her own line - and, speaking exclusively to GLAMOUR.com, the E! Fashion Police presenter has to confirmed that she's set to make the leap from fashion leader to fashion designer.
The eldest Osbourne offspring set the rumour mill alight in a recent interview when she commented, "When my line comes out, I'll never make anything that won't be translated to plus-size." But she clarified things when she spoke to us, explaining: "It's in the mood board stage at the moment. I've turned down every offer that's come my way because they won't let me have full creative control, and that's so important to me."
The fashion aficionado made it clear that, despite her clothing line only being in the formative stages, she had all the credentials to start her own range. "I know how to sew, to design," she says. "My friend has an atelier in Los Angeles and I go down there and see the whole process because I'm so interested in it."
In her Fashion Police role, Kelly interviews the likes of legendary fashion designers like Marc Jacobs, and she's fast friends with the London-based Henry Holland, who she turned out to support at his SS13 show last week.
"I wouldn't do it if I couldn't oversee everything," Kelly assures us, before adding, "I wish I knew myself when it was going to happen." Watch this space.
Fashion Police, Sundays at 10pm, on E! Entertainment Television

No comments: