Thursday 20 September 2012

Kelly Osbourne: “I think Lady Gaga is pregnant”

Kelly Osbourne: “I think Lady Gaga is pregnant” - celebrity news

Kelly Osbourne has revealed that she thinks Lady Gaga is pregnant with her first child.
The Fashion Police critic shared her thoughts on the singer's current state of health after pointing out that theBorn This Way star, who is dating Vampire Diariesactor Taylor Kinney, has been hiding her stomach lately.
Speaking on Alan Carr's Chatty Man show, Osbourne said: "I think she is pregnant because she has been covering up this part of her body recently and I have been noticing that a lot. And her style has changed and you can't bleach your hair blonde when you are pregnant."
However, her comments came just before Gaga was snapped controversially smoking marijuana on stage in Amsterdam.
The 26-year-old singer told her fans that she had cut down on alcohol because she prefers smoking the drug.
She said: "I want you to know it has totally changed my life and I've really cut down on drinking. It has been a totally spiritual experience for me with my music. It's like saying everybody needs to take a breath and it's going to be OK."

No comments: