Wednesday 24 October 2012

PHOTOS: Bobbi Kristina, Nick Gordon, Pat & Cissy Houston In NYC For The Première Of "The Houstons: On Our Own"

Last night [Oct. 23], the entire Houston family made their way to New York City, to begin a promotional tour for their upcoming Lifetime reality series.
Bobbi Kristina dazzled in a shimmery dress, paired with black sandals at the première of The Houstons: On Our Own as she and fiancé Nick Gordon showed major PDA for photogs.
Although Whitney Houston’s mom, Cissy, is not thrilled with Bobbi Kristina’srelationship with Nick, the 79-year-old was in attendance last night and donned a huge smile while posing with her granddaughter.
While on the black carpet, Bobbi Kris opened up to Access Hollywood about how she’s been dealing with the passing of her mother.
“I’m doing okay, I’m doing pretty good. I am doing better than I ever thought I would Definitely better than I thought I would”.
“What gives me the strength is my family and knowing that she is watching down on us. Watching down and applauding and being happy and smiling and rejoicing, as well as we are, of her life and her legacy”.  
 

No comments: