Monday 10 December 2012

Christmas and New Year Wish List

THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN..
'Tis the season to be jolly and joyous. Although, the christmas feeling this year hasn't quite hit home yet. You know that undiluted excitement in the air, the carols, the buzz about christmas et cetera, I took a look at the calendar this morning, Christmas is in about 16days and I haven't even made my list. I usually write Santa this long letter starting with 'thank you' before I ask for anything.
 
Blame that on the economy, even the streets are not as lit as they used to be this year, everyone knows it is coming, but that excitement is just not as evident as I thought it would be. I walked into my house and I didn't see a single hamper, what is going on?
 
If you have made your list, please share with me cos I am looking for some inspiration. Maybe you can loan me some? Let me see; I could do with a Chanel bag, I want to give my car (Haley) a brother, an Iphone5 and Idris Elba who I hear is coming to town in a week or so. Teeheee, I await some of your responses, let's get the christmas spirit up.
 

No comments: