Thursday 28 February 2013

WATCH VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Life As A Role Model, New Movie Role & Nigeria’s Goldie

TV reality star Kim Kardashian who visited Nigeria for Darey’s much talked about ‘Love: Like A Movie‘ concert on Sunday, February 17th sat with Studio 53 Xtra’s Eku Edewor for a interview where she opened up on quite a number of interesting things.
The ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star talked about her life as a role model, her latest movie role and why she wouldn’t be venturing into music anymore.
“If I wasn’t doing what I am doing now, I would love to be a crime scene investigator, I love forensic and I love law too”, the reality star revealed in the exclusive interview.
Kim Kalso commiserated with Nigerians on singer, Goldie’s shocking death.

No comments: