Saturday 27 October 2012

When Trust Has Been Broken!

Happy Holidays boys and girls, I hope you all are having a great time celebrating if you are muslim and relaxing if you are not. I got another email last night, I would like it if you guys can take some time out and share your thoughts on the matter of 'broken trust' in a relationship. I will highlight the major part of the email so as to get straight to the point.

 
"We have been dating for 12 years. I met him when I was 18 and he Is the only guy I have ever loved and trusted, all that has changed now because I recently found out that he has been cheating on me for 5 years. He has a child from another woman and this is breaking my heart. I cant sleep, I cant eat, My world is shattered and I feel helpless. Was I not good enough for him? I don't know how to try again please help me, will he change? Will he do it again? I'm I safe? I really hope you reply me"

 
There you have it, the only question I have to as is if she still loves him? I hate that bad relationships make us question ourselves. There is nothing wrong with you, almost every girl has been cheated on at some point in her life so please don't ever feel like if you had been a certain way or done certain things, the story would be different. Forgive yourself and let go of all those emotions sweetie.You did all you know and sometimes if that is not enough to make your man faithful, that is totally on him and not you. It's ok, you will be fine.

What does your gut tell you? I am not a relationship expert, we are all learning as we grow but I realise that sometimes we ask so many questions and if we search deep within ourselves, the answer lies within. I always tell people the 'relationship' is by far the hardest ship to sail. Sometimes things take a turn for the better - And Sometimes they don't. If you don't believe me, ask Queen Latifah Lol
 
If you have some advice for our troubled friend, perhaps you have dealt with this predicament before please share
 
Enjoy
Ekocityonwheels.

No comments: