Tuesday 23 October 2012

Toke Makinwa Photo Shoot


THE MANY SIDES OF TOKE..
2 weeks ago I posed for a fashion label called House of Marie in an amazing photo-shoot that was styled by the very professional Lucylurrv. Lucy has been my stylist for quite a while now and I must admit I really love working with her. We get up to no good but in the end we are both stunned at how much work comes to life beneath all the jokes, eating and all that champagne. OMD.

In my profession, you cannot have enough pictures in your portfolio. We got together, Lucy and I, and she chose to show the different sides of Toke Makinwa with the different outfits.

The pictures were taken by Celebrity Photographer Mousa Mousa who is such a joy to work with. Overall, it was an experience not to be forgotten soon. His expertise is second to none and his jokes are out of this world. I felt very comfortable and I also got to learn that close up pictures work better for me. Ok ok ok let me post the pictures and let you decide.

 





I absolutely love the cigarette pants and the blue peep toe shoes. Not my usual every day style but I am learning to be more versatile.... I love it and I wont mind throwing on more trousers.

 


The Makeup for this look was bordering on Gothic and I Love it. The dark eyes draw you in and captivate you. It screams sexy and dangerous at the same time...



The white dress is so glam, the statement on the left shoulder enhances the beauty of the lace even more. My fav look out of the 3 would be ....... I'm really not sure.

Let me know what you think.



Enjoy
TM

No comments: