Friday 11 July 2014

What a wicked World, see the cute little boy this woman killed.

 

Nicole ‘Nikki’ Kelly, 22, from Queens, New York, has been charged with the second degree murder of Kiam Felix, Jr, who was pronounced dead at Elmhurst Hospital on Sunday after being taken there by Kelly and the father, who lives separately.


According to Pix11.com, Police said that Kelly, a former Home Health Aide, killed Kiam by wrapping him in a bed sheet, leaving him unable to breathe, she callously left him alone for half an hour to die. When asked why she did it she simply said: ‘I reached my breaking point, I didn't want him anymore’.

A neighbor said that when the boy’s father, Kiam Felix Sr, who is not suspected of being involved in the death, arrived at the house there was a great deal of shouting:
‘I could hear him yelling, “I’m not waiting for the f****** ambulance, he’s not breathing!”’

No comments: